Dashboard Widget Help

Jordan Trinklein April 27, 2023

Calling all dashboard experts!!

I am trying to create a dashboard that is going to effectively display metrics related to production bugs opened up in our jira projects across our various product areas.

Does anyone know what widget I would need to create the views I've included screenshots of? I can't find them, but I feel like they must exist?

We should have the fields populated at the bug issue type level to tell us this info. We have it segmented by priority (critical, high, medium, low) with a custom product area field to tell us where it belongs.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

Screenshot 2023-04-27 at 1.01.51 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-04-27 at 1.01.56 PM.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Marlene Kegel - codefortynine
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 3, 2023

Hi @Jordan Trinklein,

You may want to take a look at these Jira standard gadgets. 

• Pie Chart gadget, statistic type = "severity"
  • Filter Counts gadget
  • Filter Results gadget

At the moment, I am unaware of any gadget that closely resembles the one in the top right corner.

0 votes
Ditte Simard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2023

So, there are default widgets on the Jira Dashboard that can show some basic metrics but you will need some plugins to get metrics like this (I am speaking from my experience using Jira Data Center and not being able to use any of the Atlassian Cloud products).

I would recommend that you look into:

I hope this helps!

Jordan Trinklein May 3, 2023

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events