Dashboard - Can we display actors without any assigned tasks ?

Jeanne ROBERT July 15, 2021

Hello, 

I've created a dashboard in order to follow the tasks of my coworkers.

I've used the "Two Dimensional Filter Statistics" gadget. 

But when someone has no more task assigned, this person is disapeared of the dashboard. Even if somone has nos tasks, i need to see that, but I feel like people only show up on the dashboard if they have a task assigned to them.

Can you tell me if it is possible to see everyone ? 

Thank you for your help

Jeanne

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 15, 2021

Interesting question I’ve never really considered that to be honest. Question if they have been assigned issues but have resolved them to done do they not show up at that point? The reason I ask is because there’s a workaround you could create a dummy task and move it to done just in sure that they show up. Of course if your filter for the two dimensional gadget is time based then this would become too cumbersome to maintain. The other hack of course would be to create a dummy issue for every member of the team and leave that in either to do or some specific status. Again that’s pretty hacky.

Jeanne ROBERT November 7, 2022

Hello, 

I've never seen the answer... i'm sorry!
I need to display all people being registered on a filter, whether they have tasks or not.
I am using the Two Dimensional Filter Statistics with Assigned and Statuses module.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events