Customize List View - add columns

Paras Goda
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 15, 2021

How do I add a column in Jira Software in the "List" tab in a "business project"

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Paras Goda
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 15, 2021

@Trudy ClaspillThankyou for the quick response. I should of been more clear. I would like to add additional fields to that filter list. Not all the fields available in the issue are in the dropdown. For instance "fix version" or any custom new field I create.

Thanks.

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 15, 2021

Based on other posts I've seen in this community, Jira does not let you configure what fields are available for you to add as columns.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 15, 2021
Joe McCann
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
November 30, 2021

While this may be true for Jira Work Management, it does not appear to be true for Jira Software (which is the context of Paras' original question).

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 30, 2021

@Joe McCann 

You are incorrect. Note that Paras' original question specifically says in a "business project". That means Paras is using a Work Management project.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events