Customize Filters for a Software Project

Joshua Dumas March 24, 2023

Is there any way of customizing the Filters that are displayed on a Software Project other than the standard "All Issues, My Open Issues, Reported by Me, Open Issues, Done Issues, Viewed Recently, Resolved Recently, or Updated Recently"??? 

I'd like to display a custom filter on that screen and don't think there's a way to do that, but I'm just checking

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2023

Which filter view are you referring to? Screenshot? You can add shortcuts to the sidebar that resolves to the filter.

2023-03-24 08_44_09-Window.png

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2023

Thanks. Interestingly enough I do not have a "Filters" option in the sidebar of my software projects. I checked both CMP and TMP projects. I assume the previous screen in your case did have "Filters"? If I can reproduce I can assess the ability to configure but remain doubtful.

if you click the "Issues" button within your project, you'll get to the screen above

2023-03-24 08_59_05-Window.png

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 24, 2023

Ah yes ok...the Issues filters. Indeed that is not configurable. You might consider using creating a shortcut link or use the "view all filters".

Thats STUPID!!!! :) 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events