You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
I would like to create a real time Gantt chart (Days spent in each item) in JIRA highlighting the following:-
1. Items that are completed (Green)
2. Items that are in Progress (Blue)
3. Items that are are Delayed (Red - Only the days which has a delay, rest should show blue)
Here are few things that I have already tried and didn't work:-
1. Advanced Roadmaps - Can produce a Gantt Chant but not in the manner which I want it to
2. Structure & Gantt charts by Tempo - Still assessing but I don't think it is possible here
Any pointers would be helpful.