Customer Satisfaction Statistic Type or Gadget?

adamea May 22, 2023

Hi Y'all!

I am wanting to add the best way to visualize the average customer satisfaction rating in Jira dashboards. I see that the most relevant "Statistic Type" is Plugin Rating. Unfortunately this simply gives the count/number of completed customer satisfaction surveys, not the average.

Is there a different "Statistic Type", "Value", or Gadget that would provide this information in the best visualization?

Thanks!

AleScreenshot 2023-05-22 at 10.29.51 AM.png

2 answers

0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 22, 2023

Hi @adamea,

This is possible with our Great Gadgets app for Jira.

With its Issue Filter Formula gadget you can display the Average Satisfaction Score as a number or on a 5-star scale. With the Advanced Issue Filter formula gadget you can make all kind of calculations against the Satisfaction field of Jira Service Management.

This app offers many other gadgets that you will find useful. See also this blog article:

An effective dashboard for Service Desk and Customer Support teams in Jira Service Management 

If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at support@stonikbyte.com.

Regards,

Danut M. 

0 votes
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 22, 2023

Hi @adamea , welcome to the community!  I've been looking for similar issues and right now there isn't anything that I'm aware of using the base code that would average the results.  You can access the data in SQL as 'Satisfaction'.  There is a JIRA ticket to enhance the JIRA gadget that you can watch and vote for.  You can see that here: JSDCLOUD-4835 

Hope that helps.

Suggest an answer