Custom form not visible for other users than Admins

Gleb Shchegolev
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 3, 2023

Hi,

I have created a Custom form in Support project, which should be available to all users.
That specific form is for some reason not visible to some of the users(just for admins).
I do not have any option to share it or show to different group of users than admins.
How I can make form visible?
They cannot see a form even in: *.atlassian.net/jira/forms/create
Form is saved, it has a unique link for a form. It is also assigned in to a Feature form.

Users which checks the link, see just top bar of Jira, but a blank page for a form, no error.

If they are going through the Create link, they cannot select the form.

Thanks for help.

1 answer

0 votes
Riley Venable
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 3, 2023

It seems like the issue might be related to the permissions of the users who are unable to see the form. According to the context, only Jira and project admins (or users with project admin permissions) can create, edit, and delete forms. Additionally, people who submit information via the form to your business project must have access to the project and have permission to create issues in the project. To make the form visible to all users, you need to share the form with them. However, it is important to note that only project admins and Jira admins have the ability to share forms. To share a form, project admins can follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Go to the project view navigation and select Forms.

2. Select the form you want to share.

3. Click on the Share button located at the top-right of the form.

4. Add the email addresses of the people you want to share the form with and click on Send. Alternatively, you can select Copy link and share the link with the users via chat, email, or any other means. If the above steps do not solve the issue, it could be related to the permissions of the users. You can check if the users have access to the project and have the create issue permission. If not, you need to grant the necessary permissions to the users.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events