Custom field translation problem

arno April 14, 2023

Hi all

I have added several custom fields to the jira system, I want to be able to display Chinese when I select the system language as Chinese, and English when I select the system language as English, how should I set it

1 answer

0 votes
Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2023
arno April 14, 2023

hi @Fazila Ashraf 

Thank you for your reply 

I tried according to the method you provided, and found that the problem still exists. This is the page I displayed in English environment

显示结果1.pngMy current system Settings are as follows

系统配置.png

Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2023

Did you create those custom fields in Chinese while the language was set to English?

I have only done the other way around. Creating field in english with english language setting and then switching and translating to french and it had worked for me.

arno April 16, 2023

Hi @Fazila Ashraf 

Thank you for your reply

I tried again. I set a custom field in the English language environment, switched the system to Chinese, and carried out translation operation, but found that there was no effect and the field was still displayed in English

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events