Custom field for field type "Team"

Melissa DeLong March 29, 2023

I've been reading the documentation for creating teams and managing team velocity in Advanced Roadmap.  It speaks of creating a custom field to the Software project screens using a field type of "Team" but it doesn't show up as an option for me.  Yes, I'm on Jira Premium and here is the documentation I'm referring to but again, my custom field creation doesn't offer a field type of "Team".

https://confluence.atlassian.com/advancedroadmapsserver0329/creating-teams-1021219055.html

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Riley Venable (Atlas Bench)
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2023
It is possible that the documentation you are reading is for Advanced Roadmaps for Jira Server, which has different features and options compared to the cloud version.
Melissa DeLong March 31, 2023

Yes that is the documentation link I provided for Advanced Roadmap.  I was following the instructions that didn't seem to be accurate.  I have since figured out how to add the team based on the Advanced roadmap plan.  Thx anyway.  

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events