Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Custom Burndown charts

Hi,

There have already been lots of discussions about how to create a better burndown report for teams that are 'done' when development is complete, not when QA & release is done. 

I understand I can have a board that has dev complete as the done status.

However, it has also been suggested to get an add-on to report Burndown on a custom status. Has anyone used any that actually worked? It needs to be good for server & cloud.

I have tried https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219872/advanced-burndown-chart-gadget-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview and I cannot get it to show any Burndown when I configure a dashboard for it.

Anyone used that and you can please help me? Or another tool that would do the same thing?

Cheers,

Narelle

1 answer

1 accepted

Hi @Developers

Hope this message finds you well.

We for some reason like burnups better as it show team burn up rate vs scope creep. You might try out Burnup Gadget from our Gadgets for Release Management & Roadmaps collection. It includes a custom JQL filer so you can fine tune to show burnups during development phases only or regression only, any any other adjustment you wanna bring with Custom JQL.

Cheers,

Yuri.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

👋 Looking for 15-20 volunteers to test Atlassian training content

Hi everyone! Are you interested in beta testing Atlassian University’s newest (unreleased!) training course? We’re looking for 15-20 volunteers to test our newest training course, Basic reporting...

786 views 24 28
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you