Creating a Sprint Filter

James Strangeway
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 9, 2013

How do I create a filter to only show issues added to the current sprint since the sprint has started?

3 answers

1 vote
Mauricio Gracia July 2, 2014

project = X AND Sprint in openSprints()

Taken from

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/116421/jira-filter-by-sprint

0 votes
codelab expert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2013
What about this JQL? project = DEMO and sprint = "Sprint 2013.05" and createdDate >= "2013-05-01"
James Strangeway
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 12, 2013

Mathias, I think this would get you part of the way there, by getting any newly created issues added, but I want to be able to also get issues that may have already existed in the backlog that were added to the sprint as well.

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 10, 2013

I don't think that you can get that. The closest you can get is all the issues in the sprint.

project = GHS and sprint = 437

Suggest an answer