Creating JIRA ticket issue

Sayed Ahmed May 22, 2023

Cannot create JIRA task, keep getting this message. can someone help, very annoying  Jira error.png

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 22, 2023

Hi Sayed - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Those 3 fields must have a value in them to create the issue (they are required). So you need to populate those fields with a value. 

Sayed Ahmed May 22, 2023

Hi John,

Thank you for responding,

These field are not visible on the JIRA ticket that I am trying to create, do you know how to add them?

Eran Malovany May 22, 2023

Hey, 

1 . Go to the gear icon on the top panel - right side.

2. Choose issues from the menu

3. On the left navigation panel, choose screens.

4. From the list search for a task, you will find 3 screens for create, edit, and View task. choose which fields you want to add to each one of the screens. 

Best,

Eran.

Like John Funk likes this
Sayed Ahmed May 22, 2023

Hi Eran,

thanks for providng your input, do I need Admin access for this?

Eran Malovany May 22, 2023

Yes, only the admin can do it.

Sayed Ahmed May 24, 2023

it worked I have admin access and I can create JIRA ticket without any issues. Thanks for your help, much appreciated

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2023

Great! Glad you got it work. Would be so kind as to click on the Accept Answer button above so we can close this one out? Thanks!

0 votes
Beenish Zafar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 9, 2024

Great sir I will be agree with you and i am force of the atlassian products and get the unexpected relationship with you and make best performance with the acetone I am bignner but i have learning hard work in the world My all best wishes for you have a wonderful day sír....

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events