Creating Dashboard, reports without using add-ons / plug-ins

Vasudeva Gupta April 28, 2023

Hi, I want to create below 3 dashboards / reports. Can I do that without using any add-ons / plug-ins?

1. Dashboard (Capacity, Story Point, Resource Loading, Utilization)
  2. Concurrence last updated analysis
  3. Jira last updated analysis

1 answer

0 votes
Clark Everson
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2023

Hi @Vasudeva Gupta 

Welcome to community!

You can do some of this with native Jira functionality but it may not be as indepth as you are looking for. If these don't meet your needs I would recommend looking into a tool for dashboards like Rich Filters for Jira or EazyBI

1 Capacity etc

• Two dimensional filter stats gadget with story points by assignee or project, and use a story point field as the statistic type
  • Created vs resolved chart will help you visualize the number of issues
  • Filter results using JQL to create a filter for each team member and add a filter results gadget to add one for each team members

2. Can you provide more information? if you mean a list of last updated issues you can use the filter results again and sort by the updated field 

3. Analyze last updated

• Filter results like above
  • activity stream gadget shows recent activity and can be customized

To create a new dashboard, go to "Dashboards" in the top menu, click "Create dashboard," and add the desired gadgets. Remember to configure each gadget with the appropriate filters and settings.

Suggest an answer