Create dashboard for reporters

Omer Gonen December 20, 2020

Hi,

I'm working as part of a customer success team in my company.

I'm trying to create a dashboard for my team so my team leader and us could  see different insights such "How many bugs we have opened (with different filters: solved/unsolved/by customer etc.)" etc.

It seems that all the gadgets are related to the team who are "fixing" the tickets and not for the one who opened them.

Do you have any gadgets I can use?

Thanks. 

2 answers

0 votes
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2020

Hi @Omer Gonen 

As @John Funk mentioned you can create a filter with a query for reporter.

reporter = currentUser()

You can further refine this based on your needs but when you create a dashboard using this filter then anyone looking at the dashboard will see all the reports for the issues raised by them.

In your dashboard add some gadgets like - two dimensional filter, issue statistics, created vs resolved and pie chart.

I hope it helps.

Ravi 

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 20, 2020

Hi Omer - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Simply create the filter(s) that you want using the Reporter in the filter.

Then use a gadget such as the Issue Statistics gadget or the Filter Results gadget to place in your dashboard.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events