Create a formula to show how many issues in certain sprints in structure

andrade_leslie
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 29, 2024

I would like to show the below in their each column within our structure 

- how many done issues under an epic were in the previous sprint 

-  how many issues under an epic are in the current sprint 

- how many issues under an epic are in the next sprint 

2 answers

0 votes
Stepan Kholodov (Tempo)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 30, 2024

Hello @andrade_leslie 

Structure has the Formula column that allows to create custom values using existing Jira data, and the Formula can work with Sprints of issues. But since there are no straightforward concepts of current, previous, and next Sprints that can be used, all three would have to be defined using some sort of logic. The formula would need to be tailored specifically for your issues of Epics and for your structure's hierarchy as well.

If you need our further assistance, please reach out to us directly at our support portal
and share more details about your setup so we can recommend something more specific.

Best regards,
Stepan
Tempo (the Structure app vendor)

0 votes
Ben Finn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 30, 2024

Hi @andrade_leslie

OOTB it is not possible to get totals on the board (I assume that's what you mean by structure). Your options are:

1. Create summary Dashboards

2. Add-On. Here is an example that I have not used and, therefore, do not endorse but seems to do what you want: https://alteryx.atlassian.net/jira/marketplace/discover/app/com.pci.plugin.simple-status-tracker

Hope this helps!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events