Could not connect to Google Drive

Carl-Erik Kopseng September 4, 2018

In an issue, I press the attachment issue and click the button to connect to Google Drive. The next thing I know is that I get

"{\"error\":{\"code\":\"JwtAuthoriser:TokenExpiredError\",\"title\":\"The token has expired (exp=1536057607, now=1536057983\"}}"

That could have been handled somewhat more gracefully ... Using Firefox. Anything to do?

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 5, 2018

Hi Carl,

I've searched for features related to this error, but I didn't find anything that could help us.
In this case, I would like to suggest that you open a feature request suggesting the improvement of this error message on jira.atlassian.com.
It would be great to hear your opinion.
I can open the feature as well, just give us more details about how can we improve this message.

Regards,
Angélica

Carl-Erik Kopseng September 7, 2018

The problem is that I am just ending up directly on a blank screen containing that error message. If a token has expired, you should catch that on your side and send me to the login screen for google to get a new one.

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 10, 2018

Hi Carl,

Thank you for the details.
I've created the feature request suggesting what you've described.

- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-70215

If you have any other question, please let us know.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer