ConfiForm Multiple options with multiple issue types.

Prabhu Prabhakar July 12, 2021

Hi All,

I’m new to ConfiForm and I’m learning.

My user wanted the form with the below features and requirements,

• A single form with multiple options, if we select an option in the form should show few fields which is that particular option fields only, and for a particular issue type.
    • Ex. A custom field having multiple options, Like Option A, Option B etc.  and fields like field 1, field 2, field 3, field 4 etc.… in confiForm.
    • If the user selects the option A, the field 1 and filed 3 should be visible and rest should be hide or should not show to the users. Same if the user selects the option B, only field 2 and field 4 should show them field 2 and field 4 should not visible them.
  • The issue type also I need to set based on the options, like if I select option A, Jira issue should create as “Task” issue type and If I select option B the Jira issue created as “Story”.

I request your suggestion to set these options through confiForm.

Thanks,

Prabhu

1 answer

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 26, 2022

Hi @Prabhu Prabhakar

You would be better off messaging the confiforms support next time for a faster response.  Hopefully @Alex Medved _ConfiForms_ can help.

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2022

We have had a support ticket with exactly this text and provided some hints on how to approach this

In any way, the question needs to be more specific, than sharing the list of requirements you got from your management/customer

This way the answer could also be direct and clear

Alex

Suggest an answer