Components not "sticking" on open issues.

elizabeth_jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2021

I have inherited a project that has the ability to apply components, but they disappear as soon as anyone hits the refresh button. I've checked the field, and it is visible, but not required. I've checked the screen, and the component field is listed. I've checked everything I can think of. I can build everything from scratch, but I'd love to know how to fix this issue with out starting from scratch, if possible. Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2021

Hello @elizabeth_jones 

Can you provide more details on the steps to recreate the problem, defining what you mean by "disappears", and providing screen images?

Is the info getting saved, but just not displayed in issue view?

Is there an Automation that could be impacting this?

Do you have any apps installed that could affect this? For instance Adaptavist Scriptrunner has capabilities that could change issues when an update event fires off, and that can change fields displayed on the screens.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events