Close tickets with 'Rejected' status

Marcus Tezcan September 7, 2022

Hi all!

I'm in a team managed, Kanban sprint board.

I have a status in my workflow called 'Rejected'. It is in a unassigned column and has 'any status' in the workflow (see images attached).

Problem: all the 'rejected' tickets are showing in my kanban sprint reports which are skewing the reports. 

Can anyone advise me on how i can 'close' tickets that are 'rejected'? I don't want to add them to 'done' as technically no work was completed on them by the team. 

Screenshot 2022-09-07 at 13.03.59.pngScreenshot 2022-09-07 at 13.03.45.png

Thanks in advance!!!

2 answers

0 votes

0 votes
Sakina
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 7, 2022

Just created same same kind of project and i moved rejected status to unassigned Statuses column , by doing this even though the issue was part of my sprint it didn't effected the sprint report check below images for your refrence

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

Thanks @Sakina

You're looking at the 'Insights' option on the live board. 

I'm looking at 'Burnup' or 'Burndown' reports from the left side nav bar.Screenshot 2022-09-07 at 14.57.10.png

See here the list of tickets that are 'rejected' but still showing in sprint reportsScreenshot 2022-09-07 at 15.00.12.png

Sakina
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 7, 2022

hi Marcus,

can you try resetting your resolution of all rejected issues using automation to blank. sprint report depends on resolution , if you make it blank using automation it will not effect your sprint report.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events