Checklist reporting

Alexandra Astor April 24, 2023

Is it possible to report on checklist items within a Jira Software project?

2 answers

0 votes
Olha Yevdokymova_SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 30, 2023

Hello @Alexandra Astor 

One solution that my team and I have found helpful is using the Recurring Checklist and Report add-on. This app allows you to schedule checklists or manually add them to tasks, and then monitor the submission process using the Report page.

In the report, you'll see a list of all checkboxes that have been added to issues, along with details like submission status and issue reporter/assignee. The left part of the report shows a list of checklist items, and you can track the submission result for each item within a given period. The results can also be exported to CSV.Screenshot 2023-04-30 201440.png

As a manager, this can be a great tool to help you stay on top of progress and ensure that all items are completed on time.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2023
Gracjan Wesołowski _HeroCoders_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2023

Hi there,

I would like to add one piece of information here.

when it comes to our Checklist for Jira Cloud app, we would like to recommend using Issue Checklist for Jira Pro, or the Free version, as this is our main app, and in the nearest, future, the Checklist for Jira Cloud, will be merged with Issue Checklist for Jira app.

With that being said, it is better to get used to the new data structure and avoid migration.

Also @Alexandra Astor it would be great if you could describe to us some more details, on what you would like to achieve, and what is your use case, so we can help you out with the configuration.

Cheers!

Gracjan

Hello!

We have Issue Checklist for Jira Pro.  Our team currently has tasks that they are creating as new tickets or subtasks, but would like to simplify the process and use checklist items instead.  However, they need to be able to report on completed checklist items. 

Hope that helps!  Let me know if you have any other questions.

Gracjan Wesołowski _HeroCoders_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2023

Thank you for the confirmation!

I would need to still get more details on what you would like to achieve.

What do you mean by a report on completed items? Please explain it in more detail.

It also might be easier if you contact us directly through our help center here, and continue the discussion there.

Cheers!

Gracjan

Like Alexandra Astor likes this

Thanks!  HELP-4095 has been submitted with some additional information.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events