Checklist not loading (error) for some stories

Andre Da Costa December 5, 2022

Hello,

I have a recurring error happening on random stories, at random times, to random users (no specific patterns identidified but it happens pretty often).
Note that most of the times it’s only happening to one user at a time. It also come and goes.

The error is that the checklist cannot be load due to an eror (see screenshot bellow).

コメント 2022-12-06 114339.png

(It's in japanese, the error message says: " Cannot connect to Checklists. Please contact a developper.")

What has been tried already without results:

- Reloading the page / computer / different browser

- Log-out / Log-in again

- Editing the description of the description and reloading

- Editing the checklist from a user who is not experiencing the bug and reloading

I checked most of already existing threads about it and couldn'nt find a solution / answer.

This is causing great trouble to the development team, please help.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Andre

3 answers

0 votes
Adaeze_Jude_HEROCODERS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 1, 2024

Hello @Andre Da Costa

We apologize for this experience. 

This error is caused by Jira failing to re-issue fresh jwt-token when a user navigates back to an already cached issue view for connect Apps.

This happens with more than one of our Apps. The error is reported to Atlassian here: JRACLOUD-82823

We are following up with this fix and we'll write back when we have updates.

You can reach out to us here in case of further concerns and we will be happy to discuss further.

I am writing for Issue Checklist Free or PRO.

0 votes
Andre Da Costa April 4, 2023

Hello, 

I'm still experiencing this issue. Does someone has some idea on how to fix it?

Thank you,

Andre

0 votes
Piyush A (STR)
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 5, 2022

Hello,

Is that happening just for you? or same with others too? Anyhow, as you mentioned you did different browser or computer; but need to check this at large.

In such scenario - two types of cases present:

* Browser issues (lately I'm seeing such at large; mostly with Chrome)

* Plugin issues or some sort of incident.

- I suggest you to connnect with Vendor; create a parallel ticket with Atlassian and the Vendor. 

Can you share the Console logs of browser i.e. Chrome => F12 -> Console, and reload the page. There should be some error; share that here (and same to tickets as well with HAR file)

Andre Da Costa December 8, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for your anwser.

It is happening with me and other people too (at least to 4 people ).

It have been reproduced on Chrome and Edge, as those are the only browser we have available at work.

Note that it come and goes. Sometimes the bug stays a few hours, sometimes a few days.

I'm new to Jira though, what do you mean by Vendor? Is there an intermediary between Atlassian and my company?

About the logs, I'll need to check first if it's ok to share it here as this is a very sensitive project.

In terms of bugs I see there are quite a lot of:

"Tracking Prevention blocked access to storage for"

" Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()"

" DEPRECATED JS "

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events