Changing the layout of the login page

Ajay Dham September 23, 2018

Hi Folks, I'm sure this question has been asked before, but I'm getting some mixed feedback, therefore I ask the question again.

I have recently installed Jira Software and will also be installing Jira Service Desk.  I am using the server version. 

I have been playing around with the administration functions, and have been able to update the logo, color scheme and all, but can't figure out how to update the login page.  I want to keep things very simple.  For example, users will not be allowed to register on the login page, rather the admin will send their login details to them. 

What I don't need:

1. Dashboard Drop down on the login page.

2. Search bar on the login page.

3. The announcement icon on the login page.

4. The help icon on the login page.

5. The login button on the top right in the header bar.

6.  Is it possible for me to remove the large footer at the bottom with the atlassian logo and copyright details?  If not, can I decrease the size of it?

For our users, I just want a simple login page, so when they login they can create a ticket, view ticket progress.  Is this something possible that can be done?  I am not afraid of messing with any javascript or css files as we have a team of devs who are great at this, but need to know if its possible and if-so, how???  Need some direction here. 

Thanks,

AJ

1 answer

0 votes
Mesut Yilmazyildirim
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2018

Please see similar question and answer here

Suggest an answer