Change the default email template to the one that sent when opening a ticket from the Project sectio

Aviv Agdarov January 20, 2021

Hey there, i want to find out how can i change the email layout that is set as default in the template section under Customer notifications to the one that been used when i create a ticket from the project page itself and not the landing page we created.

attaching the 2 variants, the plain text(Top pic) is the current version and we went to use the 2nd option (bottom pic) as our default template for automatic responses when ticket is created 2021-01-20 14_39_18-IT Corp Ticket System - Customer notifications - Jira Service Management.png2021-01-20 14_39_42-Inbox - Aviva@aspireglobal.com - Outlook.png

1 answer

0 votes
Tansu Akdeniz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2021

Hi @Aviv Agdarov 

Welcome to community.

First one is an extra feature specifically designed for Jira Service Management. You can configure e-mail templates for each action depending on your need. 

Second one is default Jira notification and can not be customized.

By default, only customer notifications are used for portal requests. Otherwise, customers will receive both notification (customer notifies + Jira notifs).

• Go to Administration > Applications > Configuration (under Jira Service Management)
  • Then select both notifications (Yes, send customers both Jira Service Desk and Jira notifications)
  • Configure customer notifications related with it.

Please also check this link.

Best

Aviv Agdarov January 20, 2021

Hello ! Thnx for the quick response, i will have a look but i have another question, where can i find the Administration section, sorry, newibe in Jira, just started to work with 

Maarten De Wolf July 30, 2021

Im still searching for the administration section as well i hope someone can hep us with our problem

Darren Cornelius September 6, 2021

I have changed the templates yet still get the default : Just confirming that we got your request. We're on it.

any ideas ?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events