Change issues' view screen on kanban board

Hi guys!

I wonder if there's a way to change a view screen for an issues on a board.kiss_30kb.1515259571

Like the one above. I was unable to find a way to handle this through Field Configuration or Screen Schemes.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Steven Behnke Community Champion Jan 06, 2018

The "Project Settings > Screen" is for the ISSUE VIEW, which does not correspond to the view on the boards at all.

Instead, click BoardConfigure. This brings you  to the Boards config. On the left-hand nav bar, select Issue Detail View. 

This area will allow you to change the fields.

Well, turns out I was strugguling, because I actually don't have that option there. Because it is currently disabled in new issue view in jira cloud.

Thanks for the answer, tho.

[upd] it seems like you should be able to tweek it using Project settings > Screen, the problem I'm having is that while removing Fields does disable them on the view screen, but it doesn't actually remove them.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Teodora [Botron]
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Jira Inferno: The Nine Circles of Jira Administration Hell

If you spend enough time as a Jira admin - whether you are managing a single, mid-sized instance, a large enterprise one or juggling multiple instances at once - you will eventually find yourself in ...

443 views 1 15
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot