Change headers in Customer Portal requests list.

Philippa Poulson April 12, 2018

Hi Community,

LTRFTP...

I would like to change the headers that are visible in the customer portal requests list. is this possible?

I need to add the date created, remove Service Desk, add the relevant account domain name and have more options than just "In Progress" or "Waiting for Support".

Here's a screen shot of how it looks now:

customer_portal_headings.jpg

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Deleted user April 12, 2018

Hi @Philippa Poulson,

As far as I am aware it is not possible to customise the Requests page headers on the customer portal. 

Also, when you mean more options than just "In Progress" and "Waiting for Support", do you mean you would prefer more statuses on the relevant issue type's workflow? Or that you would prefer to alter the wording of the existing statuses to a more customer friendly version?

Thanks

Hi Danny,

Thanks for the reply. I would like to add more Statuses.

Cheers.

Deleted user April 12, 2018

To add more Statuses you will either need to be an Administrator or request the additional Statuses and workflow changes to your Admin.

Hope this helps

Thanks Danny. Workflows are where it's at :).

Cheers.

2 votes
Artjom Jensen May 15, 2018

They should really make it possible. The requests list isn't very good.

Oliver Skelton October 3, 2018

Agreed!

Yolanda Vega January 4, 2019

Agreed!!!

0 votes
Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 5, 2018

Hi @Philippa Poulson,

I think My Requests Extension is the solution which you need. As an admin, you can configure which fields can be used on My Requests page, which fields are visible as columns by default, and also define which user groups can use a specific field. So, you can use fields such as reference, requester, participants, organizations, type, priority, SLA, and many others.

When it comes to your customers, they can add, change and reorder the columns on My Requests page, and filter issues by specific Service Desks, Organizations, Request types and Statuses (so you'll have more options than "In Progress" or "Waiting For Support"). 

However, My Requests Extension is only available on Server. If you're looking for Cloud solutions, you should check out Extended Request List.

Cheers,

Kate

Philippa Poulson November 13, 2018

MY REQUESTS EXTENSION is installed as a trial but I can't see how to add headers to the Customer Portal list of requests view.

EXTENSION FOR JIRA SERVICE DESK is also added but that doesn't seem to do it either.
Can anyone help or advise?

Thanks.

Like Yolanda Vega likes this
Philippa Poulson November 13, 2018

In particular, I would like to have a column that shows the creation date of each request. This is not allowed for at all, anywhere. This seems VERY odd and remiss.

Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 13, 2018

Hi @Philippa Poulson,

In this sprint our developers will add support for dates (created, updated and resolved), so the new version will be released in the end of this month. 

You can define which headers user can add in the global configuration. Read about it in our documentation: https://deviniti.com/support/addon/server/my-requests/latest/about/ And this columns will be possible to add on the Extended My Requests page on the Customer Portal.

In case of any problems, please send me email katarzyna.pawlak@deviniti.com or create a ticket on our support page: https://intenso.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1

Kate

Suggest an answer