Change Recruiting template to Team-managed Project

Deleted user May 7, 2021

Hi all,

we want to create a new HR project using the new recruitment template. Unfortunately, There is no option to choose between Team-managed and Company-managed.

The new project will always be company-managed... And thus the admin permissions are too restrictive.

Is there a way to change this?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thank you!

Ferdinand

2 answers

0 votes
DeFi Logic June 17, 2022

Hi Ferdinand, sorry I can't help, just starting. 

But did I hear you say "Recruitment Template" ?

I am recruiting and need all the help I can get. What is this recruitment template you speak of?

Thanks,

-DeFi

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 17, 2022

@DeFi Logic , when you create a new project you are offered various templates to choose from. One of the HR templates is for recruiting.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2021

You can migrate the project to CMP. migrate-between-team-managed-and-company-managed-projects/ 

Deleted user May 10, 2021

Hi Jack,

thank you for your message. These instructions don't seem to work for the "Recruiting" template. I guess since they are new, the run with different rules?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 10, 2021

I have not worked with the new template so unsure TbH. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events