Can we add font color to the subject of Send Email Action present in Jira Cloud Automation?

Rinjini Poddar April 5, 2023

Hi Team,

I want to change the font colour of the subject we are adding for Send Email Action in Automation.

Can this be done in the Jira cloud?

Regards,

Rinjini Poddar

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2023

Hi @Rinjini Poddar 

Unfortunately you can't add color to the subject. Only to the body of the email.

John Chambers October 12, 2023

@Alex Koxaras _Relational_ can you share with me where we add color to emails? i can't seem to find that. 

hopefully - it's in a document that explains how to use \n and ** are part of a bunch of other attributes you can use when creating your emails. 

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 12, 2023

@John Chambers there is a good example on the answer from Ah Yadav below.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ash Yadav - VMotion IT Solutions
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 5, 2023

Hi @Rinjini Poddar , 

I don't believe this is possible out of the box with Jira Cloud. 

I've just tested this myself and the only part that supports HTML formatting is the content field. 

See below.

Capture4.PNG

Kind Regards, 

Ash 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS