Can't see all commits in Jira Issue

Petr Smejkal April 23, 2023

Hello, I migrated a large project from an old repository to a git (BitBucket) repository. I linked Jira issues to commits (by including Jira issue key in commit message).

The linkage from BitBucket works well - if I'm browsing commits in BitBucket, I can click the issue key in a commit message and it will open a preview of the Jira issue. However, if I open issue details in Jira Cloud, it only shows some of the commits that should be linked from BitBucket (for example there's an issue key that is included in over 20 commits, which I can see in BitBucket, but the Jira issue only shows 4 commits).

Does anyone have any idea what to do about it? I tried to perform the migration multiple times, always ending up with this problem. Thank for your suggestions :).

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 13, 2023

@Petr Smejkal Welcome to the Atlassian community

So in the Jira project that you are migrating from, I am assuming server, you see the 20 commit history as well as in bitbucket?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events