Can't print Kanban cards

Kima Atoyan January 13, 2022

Hi guys!

I can't find the way to print Kanban board cards. Could you please share a guideline where the print button is hiding. Couldn't find it neither in board "..." setings nor project's.

Thanks in advance!

Best,

Kima

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2022

Hey @Kima Atoyan 

For Kanban board also it is at the same place please check out. 

Kanban_board.png

Please note that it depends on the type of projects. This Print option is available for "Company Managed Projects". In case if you are project is "Team Managed" in board we dont have that option.

Hope this helps !!

Regard,

Vishwas

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2022

Hi @Kima Atoyan -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Adding to what Vishwas notes, if you are using a Team-managed project, here is the suggestion to add card printing: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17245

Kind regards,
Bill

Like Vishwas likes this
Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 13, 2022

Hey @Bill Sheboy 

Thanks for pointing that out, it is very good trick :)

Regards,

Vishwas

Kima Atoyan January 14, 2022

Hi @Vishwas and @Bill Sheboy ! Thanks a lot! I'll check the project version and try the trick if it's next-gen one!

2 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2022

It depends on the type of board you are dealing with. If you can access the board settings by clicking on the ellipses in upper right then you will have a "print cards" option.

88C05A94-5798-47A6-A914-5D947E0D7490.jpeg

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2022

Please share your similar screenshot.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 13, 2022

I removed the accepted answer here as I think it was Accepted by someone other than @Kima Atoyan .

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 14, 2022

@Kima Atoyan , it works for me in CMPs for both scrum and Kanban. Maybe you are using a TMP project?

0 votes
Kima Atoyan January 13, 2022

@Jack Brickey it's not scrum it's Kanban board, and I can't find it there at the same place for Kanban board.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events