Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can't print Kanban cards

Hi guys!

I can't find the way to print Kanban board cards. Could you please share a guideline where the print button is hiding. Couldn't find it neither in board "..." setings nor project's.

Thanks in advance!

Best,

Kima

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hey @Kima Atoyan 

For Kanban board also it is at the same place please check out. 

Kanban_board.png

Please note that it depends on the type of projects. This Print option is available for "Company Managed Projects". In case if you are project is "Team Managed" in board we dont have that option.

Hope this helps !!

Regard,

Vishwas

Hi @Kima Atoyan -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Adding to what Vishwas notes, if you are using a Team-managed project, here is the suggestion to add card printing: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17245

Kind regards,
Bill

Like Vishwas N M likes this

Hey @Bill Sheboy 

Thanks for pointing that out, it is very good trick :)

Regards,

Vishwas

Hi @Vishwas N M and @Bill Sheboy ! Thanks a lot! I'll check the project version and try the trick if it's next-gen one!

2 votes
Jack Brickey Community Leader Jan 13, 2022

It depends on the type of board you are dealing with. If you can access the board settings by clicking on the ellipses in upper right then you will have a "print cards" option.

88C05A94-5798-47A6-A914-5D947E0D7490.jpeg

Please share your similar screenshot.

I removed the accepted answer here as I think it was Accepted by someone other than @Kima Atoyan .

Jack Brickey Community Leader Jan 14, 2022

@Kima Atoyan , it works for me in CMPs for both scrum and Kanban. Maybe you are using a TMP project?

@Jack Brickey it's not scrum it's Kanban board, and I can't find it there at the same place for Kanban board.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Do you use Jira Cloud with Microsoft Teams?

Hi, Jira users! Do you use Jira alongside Microsoft Teams? We want to hear how you’ve used the power of Jira Cloud and Microsoft Teams (via the Jira Cloud for Microsoft Teams app) to achieve a team...

268 views 1 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you