Can't move items in combined agile board

Wiljan Hooijer February 27, 2019

Since this morning we cannot move items in our agile board anymore. (From to-do to in progress or done) Up til 13:00 everyone was capable of doing so, and in all of a sudden no-one can do it. 

I've checked the settings on the board, nothing has changed. 

We have 2 scrum boards that combine all projects - tasks/stories for that particular sprint together for a specific group of users.

Is there are new functionality in Jira that might interfere with our settings?

I'm a bit lost where to search for as nothing has changed in our settings.

3 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Gabriele Franck
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 27, 2019

Hey, @Wiljan Hooijer and @Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_ 

The errors related to boards that have impacted your site today were caused by an instability in our CDN. Our front-end devs were able to apply the fix.

You should not see the problem affecting any user anymore. 

Gabi

Atlassian Team

0 votes
Answer accepted
Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 27, 2019

Hello @Wiljan Hooijer

It's working fine on my end but I can see several posts reporting this issue on Community today. There's no incident reported on status.atlassian.com (yet), have you reached out to Atlassian support?

- Manon

0 votes
Wiljan Hooijer February 28, 2019

Hi all and thanks for your quick replies, everything started working again yesterday afternoon. 

Kind regards, Wiljan

Suggest an answer