Can't login to Jira

Cathy Chang May 18, 2021

I account was deactivated but when I tried to login, the error message shows "The user provided cannot be found or the reset password token has become invalid/timed out."

How should I do?

Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2021

Hi Cathy - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I will see if we can get someone from Atlassian to take a look. 

Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 18, 2021

Hello @Cathy Chang and welcome to the Community!

Really unfortunate you're unable to get connected. I attempted to locate any products associated with your Community account and was unable to discover anything.

Chances are this might be a change your site administrator would be able to assist you with internally to your organization. We suggest reaching out to whoever manages your Atlassian site and work with them to resolve your access issue.

If the issue is in regards to a personal site, then please create a support request via Pricing, billing & licensing help (You'll need to use this route as there are no products associated with this account).

If you're still having issues getting support or your admin to resolve your login issues, please reach back out here so we may further investigate.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Like John Funk likes this

Suggest an answer