Can´t login for jira software free version

Ann-Sophie Beyreiss April 17, 2023

hey, we have confluence and now i want to incooperate a scrum board in jira in our workflow. i first would like to test the free version, but all the links to it lead me to 404 pages or the login window does not accept my login data even though there is nothing wrong with it. could you please help me with that issue?

best regards

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 17, 2023

Hi @Ann-Sophie Beyreiss ,

are you saying that you are able to log into Confluence but not Jira? Hey single sign-on so you should be able to simply switch to your Jira app by clicking on the 3x3 square icon in the upper left corner. I am unsure which links you were referring to, could you explain further?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 17, 2023

I did note that there was an active incident for Confluence earlier but it appears to have been resolved. https://confluence.status.atlassian.com/ 

Hey, yes when I click on the 3x3 (while being logged in confluence) the link does not work to jira (screenshot). We don´t use jira yet, but want to start. Bildschirmfoto 2023-04-17 um 13.38.49.png

or is it maybe because i dont have an admin account or something like this?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 17, 2023

Have you or your admin added Jira to your instance? Maybe try clicking on Administration then select the Products tab the click Add product.

Like Ann-Sophie Beyreiss likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events