Can't install xray app to jira cloud

Vlad Honcharov May 12, 2023

Can't install cloud version of xray app in Jira and start trial. I get the error shown in the screenshot. What could be the causes and solutions to the problem? Support from xray said to contact jira support. Screenshot from 2023-05-10 00-09-25.pngScreenshot from 2023-05-10 00-15-42.pngScreenshot from 2023-05-10 00-13-17.png

2 answers

2 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2023

Hi @Vlad Honcharov 

Yes, that would be the case. But I would recommend to wait indeed a bit and try again in a while. Usually it's just a glitch and it's autoresolved.

Vlad Honcharov May 16, 2023

So far it hasn't fixed itself. 

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2023

@Vlad Honcharov then this shouldn't happen. Can you confirm that you are on a free plan? If not, you can raise a request directly to Atlassian at https://support.atlassian.com/contact

Vlad Honcharov May 16, 2023

Alas on free plan so I can't open ticket 

Community Leader
Community Leader
May 16, 2023

@Vlad Honcharov ook, let me escalate this to an atlassian member on this community. Please be patient (1-2 days at most I believe).

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 17, 2023

Hi @Vlad Honcharov 

I understand that you cannot install the Xray app.  I took a closer look at your site, and I can see there is a previous log entry of

06 May 2023, 06:40 AM UTC Xray Test Management for Jira Cloud suspended Reason: suspended-payment

It appears that since your free site has no payment details on file, and because there exists a prior suspension of that app on that site, it can't start a free trial again here.  I believe this can be resolved by adding a credit card details to the payment section within either admin.atlassian.com or the https://my.atlassian.com page.

Otherwise I believe we would need to create a billing support ticket with our customer advocate CA team.  If you like I can try to create this on your behalf.

Please let me know.

Regards,

Andy

Community Leader
Community Leader
May 17, 2023

Hi @Andy Heinzer 

Thanx for pitching in dude! Appreciate it :)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events