Can't create a new board

Theofani Samuel September 23, 2021

Why do we can't add a new board in a team-managed project? I think this will be useful also.

1 answer

1 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 23, 2021

Hi @Theofani Samuel 

Currently you can't add more than one board. However Atlassian is working towards this. You can watch this issue https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17371 for its progress.

Theofani Samuel September 23, 2021

Hi @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ thanks for the reply.

I see. Hopefully this will work.

Rogner Vieira April 25, 2022

So @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ why does the training on the Atlassian University website says you can?

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2022

Hi @Rogner Vieira and welcome to the community!

You can add multiple boards on company managed projects but not on team managed projects. As I said on my comment, Atlassian has an in progress issue, which will allow users to create multiple board on team managed projects. And as you can clearly see from the image below, on team managed projects you only have one board.

oneboard.png

Can you please share the course where Atlassian states that you can have multiple boards on team managed projects? Thanx!

Suggest an answer