Can't contact customer support

lorenz-wellmer February 22, 2021

Hi there,

I tried to contact atlassian customer support because we need help with some post-migration things for our Jira Cloud instance.
Unfortunately the contact form on support.atlassian.com seems to be broken (If we click on submit nothing happens. We already tried it with different computers with no success).

Sending a mail to support@atlassian.com doesn't work either since it just replies that you should create a ticket through the form.

What other options are there?

2 answers

0 votes
it_purchasing April 21, 2022

Hi, I'm also unable to open a  ticket at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ and get error: Something went wrong, please try submitting your request again. 

Login button at top right does not function, so have tried logging in prior to accessing the page, but always appear logged out when going to that page,

Have tried various browsers but same problem occurs on all browsers. Have tried disabling ad blockers but this hasn't helped. 

Atlassian support and ticket sites supposedly all operational.  No phone number published anywhere and unable to email support ticket in so no support whatsoever available.

Any ideas?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2022

There is something wrong with your browser or network.  I raised an issue with Atlassian via that site three times this morning (from different client account's and two different computers), it is working fine for us.

it_purchasing April 21, 2022

Thanks Nic, you were right, there is something preventing access from that pc - we run a number of security apps which could be blocking full access, but I was able to submit a ticket from another pc in an unrestricted environment.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 22, 2021

You need to go via the https//support.atlassian.com/contact form.  I do not know what is different for you, but it's working fine for me.  But I'm probably not raising the same thing as you in the same area.  Maybe try raising something slightly different to see if it takes a different route?

that's the exact form I was talking about.

It doesn't work for me (or any of my colleagues).

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 22, 2021

So the question has to be what isthe difference between your machines or networks and those of others for whom the site is working fine.

For example, might you have something blocking access to the server behind the contact form?  (the form takes you to another server when you click submit, depending on some of what you selected, and I've got an anti-javascript blocker in my browser that sometimes has to be told to allow the click to take me to another server).  Also, are you filling everything into the form as requeted?  I know the submit click appears to do nothing if you've missed a mandatory field, but should have given you a message about the missing field(s) when that happens.

I disabled my adblocker on the page and it still doesn't work.

And since I'm currently working from home there is no corporate firewall in place either.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 22, 2021

Ok, so there is probably something on your browser stopping it from working.  (I know I hit this regularly because I use "no script" and buttons do nothing when I've got it enabled in some spaces)

Jolanda Strubel April 28, 2021

I had the same problem and in the end I have been able to send it using Edge (I never use that, so no ad blockers etc). There I noticed a notification regarding Captcha that I had not seen so far in my other browsers. It is possibly related to that?image.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events