Can someone help to confirm if there is any way we can list multiple sprints in this function?

Adan Ruiz June 7, 2023

Hi @Bill Sheboy and Atlassian community, good day! I saw the recommendation you gave for the following function and it works pretty well, thanks a lot,

issueFunction in removedAfterSprintStart("Board Name", "Sprint Name")

Quick question, is there any way we can list multiple sprints in the function? so for instance instead of doing this way: calling 2 sprints and repeating the whole function:

issueFunction in removedAfterSprintStart("Board Name", "Sprint Name") OR issueFunction in removedAfterSprintStart("Board Name", "Sprint Name")

we can do some sprint in (Sprint 1,2,3,...)? or something similar?

I tried to include this part of "Sprint In" but didnt work:

issueFunction in removedAfterSprintStart("Board Name", Sprint in ("Sprint Name1", "Sprint Name 2", "Sprint Name ...")

also I tried just to list this way: 

issueFunction in removedAfterSprintStart("Board Name", "Sprint Name1", "Sprint Name 2")

and I got this error: 

Function 'removedAfterSprintStart' expected between '1' and '2' arguments but received '3'.

Im working with smart filters so when I select one specific sprint, I'd like to call in just that specific sprint.

Thanks for your help!

1 answer

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2023

Hi @Adan Ruiz and welcome to the Community!

It seems the function does not support adding multiple sprints in the arguments. As a workaround, you may want to try the following:

issueFunction in removedAfterSprintStart("Board Name", "Sprint Name1") OR
issueFunction in removedAfterSprintStart("Board Name", "Sprint Name2")

Hope this helps!

Adan Ruiz June 10, 2023

Nice, this works pretty well, thanks a lot for the suggestion!

Suggest an answer