Can i see a view of my upcoming projects with time estimates, dates, ect to provide forecasting?

Ciprian Buciumean
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 23, 2022

I currently use JIRA to manage my IT projects within the organization. I have Kanban boards, roadmaps, backlog, ect. This view shows me what i have in progress, backlog, in review. But i can't seem to get a view of what's upcoming for let's say the next 3 months, how many projects, hours estimated per project, in order for me to better understand what is upcoming. 

1 answer

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2022

Hi @Ciprian Buciumean

Welcome to the community!

If you are using a jira ticket to represent projects you can consider using a dashboard with a the results filters gadget and add a jql to show upcoming projects based on start date.

Other options, would be to use 3rd party plugins auch as big picture, structure, or WBS Gantt, etc. That mimic the ms project views.

Good luck

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events