Can i change the layout of the subtask card to show due date in the main issue view?

Jihadul Islam October 5, 2021

Annotation 2021-10-05 093903.jpg

1 answer

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2021

if you are referring to how sub-tasks are displayed within the parent you can modify the system parameter under admin > system > advanced settings >> jira.table.cols.subtasks.

please observe that this is a global parameter.

Thank you for the reply.
Yes I want to be able view due dates for subtasks within the parent. I added the due date field in  jira.table.cols.subtasks. but doesn't change anything for some reason

Like Gabriel Rangel likes this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2021

it may be that you are using TMP? If so that could explain it as I suspect that parameter is CMP only. 

It's still a CMP.  jira.table.cols.subtasks. doesn't mention priority but I can see the priority anyways but not duedate.
I will update if anything changes.

Thanks anyways

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 5, 2021

there may be a limit on the number of fields. try removing some.

Gabriel Rangel October 23, 2022

is it available this feature or TMP projects now?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 24, 2022

@Gabriel Rangel , not to my knowledge.

Sean Faley March 24, 2023

@Jack Brickey / @Gabriel Rangel have you found a solution here? 

Can you define what you mean when you refer to CMP vs TMP? 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 24, 2023

CMP = Company Managed Project 

TMP = Team Managed Project 

Muhammad Usman Tipu April 11, 2023

@Jack Brickey I updated the property by keeping only two values (summary, issuetype) but it was not reflecting in the subtask view. Any idea?

Thanks.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 12, 2023

Unsure. Maybe something has changed. If it is not working as stated then reach out to Atlassian Support.

Amit Kadosh July 11, 2023

@Jihadul Islam did you find how to solve it? same issue happens here (the list does not reflect the actual view)

Suggest an answer