Can any eazybi expect help out

Ismail Sanni April 8, 2023

Hi Guys,

How can i check issues that were in a particular status at a particular time.

Fer example, I have a project A and i want to check the issues that were in "In Progress" on Januray 31st.

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 8, 2023

Hi @Ismail Sanni

I suggest you check the eazybi community for detailed examples. This one may help you: https://community.eazybi.com/t/how-to-display-number-of-issues-in-historical-statuses-over-time/31

You basically scroll through the specific date and drill through/into the issues.

Regards,

Fabian

Ismail Sanni April 9, 2023

Thanks @Fabian Lim

I used the issue history option but it is giving me a different number of issues compared to using JQL.

Oskars Laganovskis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2023

Hi @Ismail Sanni,

​The measure Issues history provides the status at the end of the day.

​Suppose you are looking for all issues that have been in a specific status at some moment during the day. In that case, you might use the measures "Transitions from status" or "Transitions form status issues count" for finding issues that have had transitions OUT of that status on the day.

​However, the measure Issues history and the transitions measures relate to the rest of the report context.

​Please feel free to contact us directly with more details, like the JQL used and the definition of your report.

​Regards,
​Oskars / eazyBI support

Nauris Malitis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2023

Hi @Ismail Sanni 

The "Issues history" measure shows the number of issues in each of the Transition Statuses at the end of your selected period.

If an issue was "In Progress" at the end of Jan 31st, it will be counted in the "Issues history" measure. However, if the issue was "In Progress" at the beginning of Jan 31st but then at the end of the day moved to "Done", it will not be counted toward the "Issues history" measure for "In Progress".

You can read more about Issue change history measures here in our documentation: https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybi/data-import/data-from-jira/import-issue-change-history

If you wish to see all issues that were "In Progress" on Jan 31st, even if by the end of Jan 31st they were moved to a different Status, you can define a new calculated measure in the Measures dimension with the following formula:

[Measures].[Issues history]
+
[Measures].[Transitions from status issues count]

Let me know if this works as expected!

Best regards,

​Nauris / eazyBI support

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL