Can Kanban board cards show the ticket creator in a single column?

Jorge Llanos May 1, 2023

Can a Kanban board column show the ticket creator on its cards?

Example:

On the green selected column show date and creator, but only on that column, not in all columns

2023-05-01_18-12.png2023-05-01_18-14.png

3 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 1, 2023

Hello @Jorge Llanos 

Welcome to the Atlassian community!

While you can add up to 3 fields to display on the cards, you cannot limit those to displaying in only selected columns of the board. The added fields will display on all cards in all columns.

Jorge Llanos May 1, 2023

Thank you!

0 votes
Ditte Simard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 1, 2023

If you go to Board -> Configure -> Card Layout, you should be able to add those Fields to the Cards.  I hope this helps! 

I only learned how to do this two days ago when I took Atlassian's Jira Essentials class... and I have been using Jira for years!

Jorge Llanos May 1, 2023

Thanks, but can't be limited to only one column.

0 votes
Sebastian Krzewiński
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 1, 2023

Hi @Jorge Llanos 

As far I now you should be able to add Creator field on Kanban board. I tested it on my Cloud instance and it works.

Regards,

Seba

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events