Can I get Scriptrunner added to our jira cloud sandbox?

Mary Boyd May 24, 2021

We have a paid subscription to Scriptrunner with our Jira Cloud (production), I just set up our sandbox by copying data from production.  Scriptrunner is not present in the sandbox.  Since this is a paid subscription, am I able to add it to sandbox without the limitation of 30 day trial and then paying (again) to use it on the sandbox environment?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2021

@Mary Boyd welcome to the Community!

Unfortunately it's not possible to use a paid subscription from one instance in a second instance. Each instance is independently billed and licensed, and that includes plugins. This is documented in the Sandbox support article here.

Subscriptions for apps in your sandbox are available monthly, and the price for apps is calculated on the number of users with access to your sandbox, not your production environment. Currently, we don’t support annual subscriptions for apps in a sandbox.

Mary Boyd May 24, 2021

@Esther Strom well that's disappointing.  But thank you for your response and reference article. :-)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events