Can I change the "color" of the columns in the rapid board?

Ivar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2013

I would like to have several columns in the rapid board - one that indicate status like "Pending approval", one for "Lined up", then the normal one for "in progress", and new ones for "peer review", "qa review" and "done".

Both "Pending approval" and "Lined up" should be red.

"In progress", "peer review" and "qa review" should be yellow.

"Done" should be green.

However, this doesn't seem possible. Can someone tell me if this is possible or if I have to request a feature enhancement?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
MichałS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2013

Short answer "no" it is not possible.

However it can be reached by using speakeasy and some simple JS.

Best regards!

Ivar
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 24, 2013

I guess I just have to raise it as a feature enhancement.

Like Daniel Tenzi likes this
0 votes
Ivar
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 10, 2013

Comment from Atlassian on the raised issue: "Will not be implemented".

0 votes
Ivar
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 24, 2013

Suggest an answer