Can Atlassian enable copying a Dashboard gadget?

Phil Bustin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 19, 2023

I'd like to be able to copy and then modify a Jira software Dashboard gadget, instead of starting from scratch with a new one and adding the same fields again.

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2023

Hello @Phil Bustin 

That is not an available feature. There is a change request to which you can add your vote.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-18207

Phil Bustin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 19, 2023

Thank you!  At first and second glance, I only see a way to comment; not to vote.  Is a positive comment considered a vote?

Michel Neeser
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2023

@Phil Bustin You can find the voting option on the right side of the ticket:

_JRACLOUD-18207__Ability_to_clone___copy_a_Gadget_-_Create_and_track_feature_requests_for_Atlassian_products_.png

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 19, 2023

You don't see this in the upper right when viewing the issue?

Screen Shot 2023-05-19 at 1.30.29 PM.png

If not, are you logged in to Atlassian Cloud in the browser where you are viewing the issue?

Phil Bustin
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 19, 2023

I saw it after you mentioned it.  I didn't realize I needed to be observant; maybe I'll have learned for next time. :-)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events