Calendar Plugin

Bjoern Schwarz August 9, 2020

Hi everyone,

I am trying to add the calendar plugin.

But if I go to Dasboard->edit-> add gadget-> I find only the Jira issues calendar?

Is that the same one?

Many thanks for any help.

Best regards,

Bjoern

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2020

Hi @Bjoern Schwarz ,

There is a built in gadget for Jira Calendar. But that is not an app/add-on. There are also some marketplace apps/add-ons with Calendar functions but if you install them, they will not appear as a gadget for Dashboards. 

Bjoern Schwarz August 10, 2020

Hi @John Funk 

Many tanks for your reply. How could I use / install the built in gadget for Jira Calendar?

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 10, 2020

Click on add a gadget while on a dashboard.

Click on Load more gadgets

Search for Jira Issues Calendar and select it

Then complete the fields for the gadget, either using an already saved filter or a project. 

Bjoern Schwarz August 11, 2020

Many thanks

Like John Funk likes this
0 votes
Manisha Kharga _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 9, 2020

Hi @Bjoern Schwarz 

We would like to inform you that Jira has a calendar plugin "JIRA Calendar plugin". You can install this app or please search in your Manage Apps section.

community5.jpg

Thanks,
Manisha

Bjoern Schwarz August 9, 2020

Many thanks. But where do I find this section?

I checked in gadget and in marketplace. I do not see it in any of them?

2020-08-09 21_08_28-Configure System Dashboard - Jira.png2020-08-09 21_07_50-Find new apps - Jira.png

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events