I'm running a JQL query with an OR clause and it is returning results which do not satisfy either of the two conditions being ORd. If I remove either of the conditions, on either side of the OR, the unexpected results do not show up in either case, indicating that those results do _not_ satisfy either of those two conditions.
For example, the first result in this screen capture does not satisfy either condition. And it disappears when only one of the two conditions is present in the JQL - either condition.
This seems to be an issue specifically with the "status was X after Y or status was A after B" portion of the filter. I tried to use just that part of the filter and observed similar results that issues were in the results that were not in the results if I used one criteria or the other.
I suggest that you open a support case directly with Atlassian and report back to the community on the results.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event