Backlog is not displaying issues in the active or future sprints

Olena Chornoivan August 31, 2022

Our active sprint contains issues, backlog contained a lot of issues to be done in future sprints. But now when I click the backlog view I can only see the screen with the errors: 

Too many issues are trying to load

It will take you eons to scroll through mountains of issues.

ScreenShot Tool -20220831144707.pngI've ran into this issue for the first time. This wasn't happening before even though we've always had many issues in the backlog. 

I noticed the url contains '&issueLimit=100'. I wasn't setting this limit, is this some new filter from jira? Editing it in the url doesn't help. Can anyone help to fix please?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 31, 2022

How many issues result from the filter? If you go to board settings and edit the filter it will take you to a JQL query. In that screen how many issues are returned? I suspect that you have crossed a threshold of the number of issues. You might also try another browser or clear your cache and restart your browser.

Olena Chornoivan August 31, 2022

As the screenshot shows - 0 issues.

If I go to board settings i don't see that filter among Quick Fiters. if i try to add it, it says the filter doesn't exist or I don't have the permission to edit it. Another person is seeing the same problem in his browser and desktop, so it's not my local desktop issue.

ScreenShot Tool -20220831155119.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events