Backlog & Active Sprints Page is blank in Chrome

Dennis Mathew May 7, 2021

Hi,

I was able to add issues to the backlog and sprints, however all of a sudden it stopped and started showing me a blank page. The Roadmap does show me the entries I have made. 

This only happens on Chrome. Version 90.0.4430.93 (Official Build) (x86_64) on Mac running Big Sur. I have tried clearing the cache and cookies but the issue still exists.

Chrome Incognito works fine. Safari works fine. 

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Dennis

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Sagar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2021

HI @Dennis Mathew 

Welcome to the community.

Do you have any browser extensions installed on, try disabling them to see if work or not.

Also, can check in network tab to see if any error you see when you refresh the page.

Go the the board or sprint page. ---> right click on and select inspect ---> go to network tab and refresh the page.

That could help to troubleshoot  the issue.

Dennis Mathew May 7, 2021

Thanks Sagar! That worked. Now will have to enable one at a time to see which one was creating the issue!

Regards,

Dennis

Like # people like this
Sagar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2021

Thanks Dennis, Yes, you need to check the affected extension and may be need to update the Chrome or extension to fix the issue.

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events