Automation

Nathan Zerafa
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 14, 2024

Hi, I'm trying to automate creating a Retrospective document in Confluence when I close a sprint. I've followed the instructions & generated the flow / connected confluence space & can configure. 

The Issue is I can't find the default 'retrospective' confluence template in the drop down field so that it auto populates the retrospective page.
Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 14.55.46.pngonfluence page upon sprint completion.

I've checked Confluence and can view the default retrospective template so I can see it exists. 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ste Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 17, 2024

Hi @Nathan Zerafa 

Have you tried using a custom template (you could replicate the standard Retrospective one)?

You can see how to create templates here:

Ste

Nathan Zerafa
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 18, 2024

Thanks @Ste Wright that worked a treat. Automating a default blueprint should be a feature, I ended up copy/pasting from the blueprint into a new template instead.

Ste Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2024

There is a feature request for this you could vote for - check out AUTO-82 

Ste

Like Nathan Zerafa likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events