Automation of Tempo Account.

Kajsa Fransson March 12, 2024

Hi 

I want to do the following automation between a JSM project and a Software project. 
Following works - It will add an fixed version in the comments. 

automation_tempo_ account.png

But Im trying to do the same with Tempo Account. I have tried wit following smart values, but I cant fetch the information. 

1 {{triggerIssue.TempoAccountField.name}}

2 {{Issue.TempoAccountField.name}}

3 {{issue.TempoAccountField.id}}

4 {{issue.TempoAccountField}}

5 {{triggerissue.TempoAccountField}}

Any Ideas?

1 answer

0 votes
Tempo Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 12, 2024

Hello Kajsa,

This is Steven from Tempo Support,

Based on your description, this document might assist you getting Tempo account information for using on Jira automation, please kindly have a look:

https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/KB/pages/1210482781/Set+an+automated+Tempo+Account+from+Epic

Best Regards,

Steven

Tempo Support Team

Kajsa Fransson March 14, 2024

Hi Steven, 

This how we work:

1. Register one issue from project 1 (JSM). 
2. When we move this "To Development" we create a linked issue in project 2 (Software). In this automation we also copy Account from issue one to issue two. 
2. Sometimes we need to update account on issue two - then we want to trigger a update on issue one as well. And it is this update that I cant trigger "back" to issue one. And my picture is from this automation. 

Regards Kajsa

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events