Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Automatic filling of fields in tasks with data from Tempo.

Hello!

We need to create three fields into which the information from Tempo will be drawn.
Fields "Primary plan date" (the earliest date for plan resources), "End date of booking" (the latest date for plan resources), "Hours plan" (must contain the last actual total value of all plans within the task).

What is the best way to do this? Which type of fields to create? Is it possible to customize so that dates from Tempo are displayed in these fields?

1 answer

Hi,

I would also be interested in figuring how to do this. I figured an automation rule would let us copy a field value into another, but I don't know where the Tempo task dates are "stored" (custom field ?).

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

👋 Looking for 15-20 volunteers to test Atlassian training content

Hi everyone! Are you interested in beta testing Atlassian University’s newest (unreleased!) training course? We’re looking for 15-20 volunteers to test our newest training course, Basic reporting...

850 views 25 28
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you